Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 3, 2011

Body Art or Body Vandalism?

I love this tattoo, but I can't understand why anyone would want something like this on them full-time.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging people with tattoos, because I have two myself.
But at least they're on my shoulders and I can cover them, if I don't want to show them off.
I just wonder if these people ever regret getting them done, a few years down the track?
I know that I have sometimes, but I don't go around shirtless that much, outside the house anyway. 
My tattoos
I got them almost 30 years ago, now.
They've faded a little over the years ... but they still don't wash off;-)
So my advice, if you're thinking about getting a tattoo done is choose wisely, because they'll be with you for life.
If only I had of made this design 30 years earlier;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment