Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 28, 2011

Goldfish Racing? WTF?

I don't race fish or watch
 these races, BTW
I saw this ad in my local "Time Off" street press newspaper and thought is this some kind of message for me to become more of a participant in life instead of "Just Watching the Wheels Go Round"
Since the 'goldfish in the bowl' is the mascot of this blog.
Or is it the universe's way of telling me that I'm about to win some big cash prizes?
Or is it just the universe's way of telling me that there are goldfish races every Sunday at 2 pm at the Surfer's Beer Garden?- )
And I thought I had too much time on my hands?!!

2 comments:

  1. WTF! Goldfish races...crazy wild! Looks like it was fun! Enjoyed your links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I didn't go to them.I just Googled some videos to see what this was all about.
    The top YouTube is the actual venue that the poster is proclaiming...I think (how many pubs in Surfer's Paradise could be racing goldfish?).
    The bottom video is some other "goldfish racing" venue,just to give a better look at what a "race" is all about.
    And the middle YouTube is a segment called "What the Friday? Stories of the Week" featuring goldfish races.
    Personally,I think it's all pretty lame,and you won't get me along to them anytime soon.
    I just thought the idea of my blog "watching life through a goldfish bowl" and "goldfish racing" was a somewhat Tricksterish idea thrown into the mix for me,from the Tricksterish synchronizers from above .-)

    ReplyDelete