Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 21, 2012

The Girl Who Swims With Sharks...or One Reason I Don't Swim at Byron Bay

.
My favourite football team is the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, my favourite beach is Byron Bay and even my youngest son's girlfriend is named Maddie.
But you can throw all the syncs you want my way about this clip and now that I know these things aren't far from the beach, I definitely won't be going into the water, no matter how many dolphins and whales are swimming out there as well.
I'll be quite happy to watch them swim from the overlooking cliff at the lighthouse, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. What an unusual young woman! But I'm with you, Daz. No thanks to swimming with sharks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie says they are beautiful creatures but I'd still prefer to watch them from a distance - I'll join you on the cliff tops!

    ReplyDelete