Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 12, 2012

Mirror Synchronicity 42/24

What's the worst thing that
could happen if I eat it?-)
First of all, congratulations to Lizzy and Co for raising the KICKSTARTER funding to get the first "Death Cafe" in the USA off the ground (or should that be out of the ground;-) with 51 backers (including myself) pledging $2400 out of the required $2000 goal.
Today when I went to Lizzy's blog Follow The Signs Lizzy had written a post called Mirror Synchronicity: Worst Ways to Die.
Now, because of my being a fan of 
Jake Kotze's Synchromistic movie videos, I've come to associate the number 42 with this world we live in.
In a mirror 42 would be mirror reversed ... and the mirror reverse of 42 would be 24.
Although it wouldn't physically look like that of course, I mean the number would be back to front, more, or less.
So, it was odd that the total funds raised for the "Death Cafe" came to $2400.
Maybe it's a sign to say death is just a mirror reverse of life in many ways???

No comments:

Post a Comment