Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 29, 2012

SE ... or Synchronistic Event Surprise

Having just listened to all the You Tubes in the post on Dr Kirby Surpise's book Synchronicity, I decided to pick up his book and just open it to a random page.
Dr Kirby Surprise on Synchronicity 
He has what he calls "synchronistic events" highlights scattered throughout the book and on the page I opened 178, he had this -
"My daughter and her friend Rose are here for a visit.
Rose has been reading one of the final versions of this book.
She is here to tell me that she has been testing the model by making SEs about Australia appear around her.
She says her mind is being blown because the universe appears to react to her thoughts.
She is having a lot of SEs about Australia and Australians.
She picked the subject because it was unlikely to appear much around her, until now.
I remind her that the effect is produced by her own thought-forms."
I swear on my life that I am not making this up. 
For those that may not be aware I'm an Australian who lives just outside Brisbane, in South East Queensland, Australia.
But Dr Kirby, how does that explain my thought-forms?
As I was just flipping open the book to see if I would be SurprisEd ... so to speak:-)
I must say that your book may be a better read than I was anticipating?
Greetings from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

1 comment:

  1. The book is interesting. But most of this stuff, Daz, you already know. You write about it. You live it.

    ReplyDelete