Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 23, 2012

Tom Pace/Maybe

Just managed to get a copy of Tom Pace's album
Not In Compliance.

I've been trying to get a secondhand copy on Amazon for a while now, but I finally got the reasonable priced CD I was after.
It's a good album with a song I particularly love Maybe.
I never get sick of this song.
The song Maybe is from an old TV show I used to watch as a kid called The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams.

3 comments:

  1. You're just a big softy aren't you Daz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never really listened to this song properly before - thanks. Maybe, one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song!For some reason, this trailer seems familiar to me, yet I don't think I ever saw the show.

    ReplyDelete