Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 1, 2012

Wake Up

Wake Up the movie?
I bought this movie from Amazon a few weeks ago on a whim ... or gut feeling ... and really didn't know what to expect.
At first when I started watching it I thought that I had been conned by a guy and a group of friends who had set out to make a quick get rich Blair Witch style documentary film.
I couldn't help feeling the guy was faking it, and just in this for the money.
In short, I felt like I had been had.
But as the film progressed Jonas seemed to become more genuine in his experience and by the end of the movie I felt that whether Jonas can see the things he claims he can or not, doesn't really matter, because the message of the movie rings true, anyway.
Whether Jonas can see the things he does claim to see, I don't know ... or care.
As far as the movie's message goes, I would say two thumbs up.
Worth checking out in my opinion [for free that is] ... even if I can't vouch for Jonas's authenticity.
 Oprah seems to like him though;
A Closer Look at Wake Up

No comments:

Post a Comment