Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 24, 2012

Bait 3-D ... Don't Take This Bait ... Too Seriously :-)

I saw this movie today with my wife, son and his girlfriend and if I had to sum it up in one word it would be embarrassing
 I had heard Marc Fennell's review of it at the JJJ website 
 http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/triplej/film/movies_bait3d.mp3
before I went to see it hoping he was wrong, but unfortunately in my opinion, he was right.
The real worry to me though was that on the drive home when I had given my rating of this film one star out of five, the other three passengers of the car said (in all seriousness) that they thought it was a 4 out of 5 star movie.
Good thing that I was driving, I guess;-)
In the end I had to admit that it was so bad that it could be considered a bit of 'armless fun in a comical sense, even though as a drama it is a joke, as well.
Victoria Point Cinema 8
The weird thing was the film was produced by a company called Story Bridge Films and in the cinema I saw this film, 
Victoria Point Cinema 8, one side has a photo of the
Brisbane City Skyline at night.
The opposite side has the Story Bridge at night.
Kirby? What a surprise!
And with all my latest posts about  
Dr. Kirby Surprise's book on synchronicity, guess what the name of the worst/funniest actor in the whole film was? 
It might come as a surprise when I tell you that it was Kirby?- )

3 comments:

  1. Hysterical! And here's a synchro for me, too, with the name Kirby. I'll send it in an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, "Bait" = "Bates Motel" (a Life House Matrix), the watery Trap for schools of unwary fishes

    ReplyDelete