Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 1, 2012

My Favourite Music from "All My Friends Are Leaving Brisbane"

These are some of my favourite songs from the film  
All My Friends Are Leaving Brisbane.
Louise Alston the director of the film tried using songs from band's based in Brisbane for the film's soundtrack and I think that was a brilliant idea.
Some of the songs off the soundtrack I hadn't heard before, and I live in Brisbane.
I even bought the soundtrack on CD after seeing this film, because I was so taken by a few of the songs off the album.
Particularly this one below ... and no, not because of the sexy half naked girl jumping on the bed in her underwear.
I hadn't seen this clip till well after I liked the song, but hey I'm not objecting to it, either;-)
Hey, I'll admit the last film clip needs something better than someone who looks like they're hosting a kids show and who's flipped out on a red cordial overdose ... but still, the song is a good one ... just don't look at the screen.
You can download or check out bits of the rest of the film's soundtrack here if you are interested,

All My Friends Are Leaving Brisbane Soundtrack CD

It's not a bad film to watch, either.
I think it should have done better box office than it did.

1 comment: