Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 2, 2012

"Flipside" - Richard Martini

I just finished reading/and watching Richard Martini's Flipside book and movie.
If you have an interest in the afterlife ... or whether there is something more to life, then I would recommend mulling over the ideas contained in these hypnotherapy sessions.
Be skeptical by all means, but I still think this subject is worth investigating further. 
I wrote about my strange synchronicity with Richard in this post -
The Flipside of Vanity 
You may, or may not resonate with what Richard is presenting in the book, or film, but there is only one way to find out.
I think it is important work Rich is doing, to open the debate up about this topic.
Needs more investigation, but is worth examining, in my opinion.
Two thumbs up from me.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Darren. I appreciate the thumbs up! Funny, while working as a feature film director, my second film "Limit Up" had the ignomous distinction of getting "two thumbs way down" for Siskel and Ebert. They had a bad day I guess, and teed off on my film. In light of this research into the Afterlife (and I'm just reported what thousands have said under deep hypnosis about it, it's not my opinion of philosophy) I've realized that setbacks in my life (perceived or otherwise) may have actually helped motivate me to discover this information. At least I like to think so. But thanks again. Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for these links, and this information. I'm a great fan of Michael Newton's work, and look forward to seeing this movie. I'm also going to share this info on my blog, with gratitude to you for making it available.

    I've never experienced a "between life" state, but had numerous experiences of past lives under hypnosis that are still inexplicable to me.......the mundane content of these experiences made them all the more believable as real, vs unconsciously "invented" materials.

    ReplyDelete