Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 30, 2012

The Round Mountain Girls

I missed The Round Mountain Girls at the Byron Bay Bluesfest last year and I even missed them at this performance at the  
Brunswick Heads pub, which happens to be one of my favourite stops on the way to Byron Bay.
Sychronistic Sunday Surprizes
The stage area of the pub during daylight hours.
Brunswick Heads
, NSW, Oz.
The above You Tube is RMG's Bluesfest performance.
Rock the Gate Saturday October 13, 2012 Murwillumbah Showgrounds.
I'll try to catch them next year for sure.

2 comments:

  1. These 'girls' are new to me. Went to their website for their background and story. Guess they haven't reached the UK as yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't very big out here either at the moment.Just a bit bigger than a pub band,to my knowledge.

    I can't stop playing
    "Walk like an Egyptian".
    The drumming has got me hooked.
    I'm off to play it again,now:-)

    ReplyDelete