Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 7, 2012

Walk Like an Egyptian Covered by the Round Mountain Girls

I've been playing this song to death ... I think I may have an addiction.
I'm thinking of putting it on my MP3 player, just to get away from the computer.
At least that way I'll be able to ... walk with my add -ic-tion :-)
I noticed on the RMG website -
THE NEW COVERS EP  
that the official launch of their CD was on Sat 24th March, my brother's birthday and the RMG announced the video release of WLAE on You Tube, on their site on Sept 23rd, my birthday.
Walk Like An Egyptian - Video Release
And great news ... to me anyway ... is that they are going to be playing Bluesfest 2013.
You can get the CD or download their songs here -
http://www.roundmountaingirls.com/store
And don't forget to give them a thumbs up on their You Tube site if you like the clip ... or a thumbs down if you have no musical taste whatsoever;-) 
This is a close second on my RMG list of favourites.
Wolfmother's The Joker and the Thief.
If you want to hear/see more of their songs, head to the last post that I did on them here -
The Round Mountain Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment