Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 21, 2013

Always Record: Episode 34

Always Record: Episode 34

I listened to the latest podcast of Always Record and could really sympathize with Alan's plight at the moment. 
He's just lost his job and New York apartment, and his life is up in the air at the moment.
I always wondered why they said that your  
"life is up in the air at the moment", until I lost my job and have to find a new one ... it's because you almost literally feel as though you are free-falling to the ground, and that you don't know if you will land safely, or not.
I've been singing this song (above) to myself quite a bit lately ... well the chorus anyway.
The funny thing is that Alan mentions the song in the podcast, so I think he is feeling a similar state of mind, besides his New York State of mind.
I also get a mention about my Anne Hathaway post -
Anne Hathaway or Anne Hathor-way?
 WARNING:  
Always Record: Episode 34 contains course language.
And it's bloody long ... like 3 hours long.
http://thesyncbook.com/alwaysrecord#Ep34
enjoy:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment