Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 4, 2013

Art by Adelaide

I featured Adelaide's painting of the third eye/unicorn in this post -
Very Interesting Talk by Actress (Mary) Sean Young 
Here it is again below for those reader's too lazy to click the link -
Art by Adelaide
Adelaide’s Works of Art
She certainly is very talented, and if you want to buy her artwork click on the above link.
Now she's triggered The Round Mountain Girls cover of 
Walk Like An Egyptian to play over and over in my head again.
Doh!! This will take days to stop playing in my head now;-)
Just a word of advice though, here's some photos of a possum that I came across on a bush-walk ... too late to save from its dancing partner;-)
Possum vs Snake on my bush-walk
through the
Binna Burra hills
I think the snake may have won this battle
Looks like this guy below swallowed a trouser snake:-)
See the question below;-)
Do looks really help that much to get ahead in life? 
Well, be honest?
??

Adelaide City

Adelaide is also the name of the capital city in the state of
South Australia, and the town of Port Adelaide is right next to it. 
There are football teams named after each area and the fans of each team are always having a go at each other, like this -
The Port “Power” Joke and Picture Repository
Which I personally don't believe is true, because if you took the s#!t out of each shirt properly, then you would have a Brisbane Lion's shirt, wouldn't you?-)
I've never been near Port Adelaide, or Adelaide for that matter,
but by the look of this special Port Adelaide Monopoly edition 
I get the feeling it could be a bit of a rough area for some reason;-)
I'm told by reliable sources that nothing has changed much at all in Adelaide, it is exactly the same as in the above clip today. 
Although there is a rumour that they might have 
computers over there now?-)

3 comments:

  1. As for that question: it probably depends on what else you have besides looks - at either end of the spectrum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True.
    But looks are a major weapon in life's arsenal.
    One that I would like to be able to wield when needed .-)

    I'm making this observation,not as my own,but as a hard fact of life.
    It is a well known fact that a good looking person is more likely to get a not guilty verdict from a jury than a less attractive member of the human race.
    All I'm saying is that good looking people get life's wild card to play in life,while the less attractive members have to do the harder yards.

    Who ever came up with the saying that we are all created equal obviously didn't bother to think that one over.

    ReplyDelete