Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 18, 2013

"Shamanic Angel Painting" by Marina Petro

Magical Angel, 

"Shamanic Angel Painting" 

by Marina Petro

"This painting was created intuitively/spontaneously a while back. 
I began painting the black oval shape which is now the angel's face and the painting went from there, developing into the figure with wings ... so I had this painting with a black oval face just sitting there for quite some time without a defined face. 
One day, feeling brave enough and determined to finish it, I took a deep breath and once again, cleared my mind as best as I could and let my intuition just take over, one stroke at a time. 
I am happy with the result."
 Marina Petro
Angels

Angels - Marina Petro

Sylvester Photos

Original Art, Paintings and Prints by Marina Petro

2 comments:

  1. Interesting photo, unfortunately the video of her pics wasn't working properly when I tried to view. Liked the other video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painting bears eerie similarities to www.threadsofthespiderwoman by lauren raines.She does these compelling mask sculptures, which is the first thing I thought of when seeing this.

    ReplyDelete