Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 5, 2013

The Room?

The Shining along with
Troll 2
plus The Room?
Trish left this comment on my post about the Mary Sean Young podcast I wrote about -
Very Interesting Talk by Actress (Mary) Sean Young  
"Uh-oh. Another labyrinth. 
You know, I think you should be making synch computer games for iPad. 
Truly. 
You've got more clues/hints embedded here than The Room."
 Review: The Room is an iOS game so good, it's scary
 The Room is an app for your phone made by Fireproof Games -
Now, this is funny because I was looking at some old photos of the night that I went to see the movie  On Borrowed Time and saw that the Tribal Cinema was advertising in the window a future screening of The Shining -
Animal Dreaming?
Upcoming movies to be screened at the Tribal Cinema
WARNING: FULL FRONTAL NUDITY IN FILM TRAILER BELOW, AS WELL AS SOME BAD LANGUAGE. PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SUCH THINGS.

Tribal Cinema, Brisbane, Australia. 2011
Tribal Cinema, Brisbane, Australia.
Movies screening for Halloween, 2011
Underneath the poster of The Shining was a poster with the movies Troll 2 and The Room.
I had never seen these two movies before ... and I think that was a good thing, too.
So, I went looking on You Tube for the trailers.
I found the trailer for Troll 2, and I found one for a movie called  
The Room, but I don't think this was the one mentioned in the Tribal poster some how.
I tried looking for more trailers, but couldn't find one about
The Room.
But I did find two other interesting "Room" movies with puzzles to solve.
I've watched The Elephant In The Room now, but I still have to see Room 237.
I guess that I don't;-)
 So many puzzles, so many rooms.
Another funny thing is that The Elephant In The Room is made by  
No Smoke Without Fire and The Room is made by Fireproof Games.
Puzzling syncs indeed ;-)
And always some mystery to solve somewhere.

Room 237 pattern design throw pillows

Oh, and you might like to brighten up the room with 
these cushions pictured above;-)

2 comments:

  1. Odd sychros there, with elephant in the room and the makers of the room app/game. Weird stuff, for sure. The room app/game really is a game of synchros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and there's the full link! will try to explain -

    * David Lynch on your blog (Dune)

    I DONT KNOW JACK

    parallels mine via Brenda Vaccaro

    * http://www.endpointithaca.com/blog/2013/01/02/land-of-sunshine/

    who plays Margo JANUS(Kevorkian's Sister) in

    YOU DONT KNOW JACK

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132623/

    B.Vaccaro in Midnight Cowboy held the flow with Jon (Jack) Voight. The Tin Man is present throughout, his Ruby Ring shining. Yellow Fear.

    B/V 2/22 and for me its all about Mary.

    hope some of this makes sense.

    oh, the Yellow/Gold continues via the shooting in switzerland (see the comments on the twitpic).

    http://twitpic.com/bs2lk6

    and also in the news the indian man with the golden shirt

    http://twitpic.com/bsm26u

    It's all a'swirl. And don't get me started on Eyes!

    peace to all,

    with love

    james


    ReplyDelete