Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 11, 2013

The UFO Monkey Puzzle

Moonkey by the StArmy

 I was reading Mike Clelland's chapter in The SYNC Book 2 titled
Synchronicity And The UFO Abductee and remembered back to his piece about 2001: A Space Odyssey and Planet of the Apes -
The Evolutionary Triad
and my purchase of the UFO album Monkey Puzzle.
I stumbled across this album while doing a Google search 
with the search terms UFO+Monkey+Puzzle.
I was having a lot of monkey and UFO syncs at the time, along with various puzzles that were popping up, hence the search terms I put in to Google.
I had never heard of a band called UFO before, and had no idea what a monkey puzzle was.
Monkey puzzle???
Monkey Puzzle - 'X' dice 
The only monkey puzzles I could find were the ones above and a species of tree that went by the name of the monkey puzzle tree
 
Monkey Puzzle Tree puzzle?
Monkey Puzzle Tree
Monkey Puzzle butterfly.
There is even a monkey puzzle butterfly to make the search even more confusing.
There is even a mediocre Australian movie by that name.
 WARNING: THE FOLLOWING TRAILER CONTAINS THE F WORD. 

Monkey Puzzle, 1988

  by Keith Haring
http://www.monkeypuzzletoys.com
There is even a toy shop that sells puzzles, but I'm still puzzled as to what the monkey puzzle is all about.  
Maybe the monkey puzzle is just something that leads you off the path?
UPDATE: October 17th, 2015
I just found out today when reading a post at another blog that Kubrick is buried under a Monkey Puzzle tree.
"777 Kubrick, died 666 days before Jan 1st 2001 ... it was a Sun-day. (666 square no. of the sun)
He is buried under his favourite 'tree'...'the monkey puzzle' tree (geddit?). "

My "Rattlin' Bones" monkey


No comments:

Post a Comment