Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 11, 2013

Gotye - Record of the Year

Congratulations Gotye.
"Australian artist Gotye has taken out three Grammy awards, including the coveted Record of the Year award.
Gotye and Kimbra won best pop duo performance for global smash hit  
Somebody That I Used to Know
while the Melbourne singer-songwriter also won 
best alternative album for Making Mirrors."
Gotye picks up three Grammys 
When I saw him perform at the Woodford Folkfest over a year ago with this song I knew it was good, but I never knew I was witnessing a future Grammy winning song right in front of my eyes.
Wednesday at Woodford
 And congratulations to my oldest son who landed a job at Apple.
Although I'm a bit worried that Apple may be just one big cult;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment