Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 27, 2013

Brunswick Heads Kites & Bikes Festival 2013

Brunswick Heads Kites
&
Bikes Festival
I missed it, but in a way I'm glad, because if I had have gone I would have got caught in a massive hail and electrical storm which hit Brisbane.
The Iceman Cometh in March Sync
The hail and electrical storm that
 hit
Brisbane the same day
So maybe my Spidey senses saved me?-)
I still wished I had of gone down, but since I'm heading down twice over the Easter weekend for Bluesfest the thought of three trips and all that petrol money kind of killed my enthusiasm for kites.
Maybe next year?

1 comment:

  1. Bikes and kites - great idea and looks fun. Pity you missed it, but enjoy Bluesfest.

    ReplyDelete