Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 27, 2013

The Ballad of Tokyo Zombie


I tried to upload King Uke's new song The Ballad of Tokyo Zombie from You Tube, but the closest choices You Tube would give me were The Ballard of the Zombie Otter and Sexy Love Dance.
I guess the King's song is somewhere in between in that mix;-)
You'll have to click on the link below to get to King Uke's song, as my technical savvy has failed me once again.
The Ballad of Tokyo Zombie by King Uke
King Uke's new uke
If you click on the above link, you'll see that the King has an obsession with dung beetles, so I've included a few dung beetle items for him, if he pops by to read this post - 
http://justoutsidetheboxcartoon.com/
"ABC's science boffin Dr Karl explains how dung beetles orientate themselves using celestial polarisation patterns to help them roll their precious balls of dung to safety."
Dung beetles travel the stars
Sculpture by David Trant

I Feel Like A Dung Beetle

Are we going down the rabbit hole here?
Dung beetle statue at the London Zoo
http://justoutsidetheboxcartoon.com/
Only kidding ... they're not shit:-)
Another celebrity beetle?
http://justoutsidetheboxcartoon.com/
An IKEA clock!
How appropriate?-)
Project: Doug the Dung Beetle Clock
http://justoutsidetheboxcartoon.com/
freebies-page/

6 comments:

  1. These images are funny! Except for the beatles... I miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an incredible collection of dung beetle images. I like the zoo and the remote control car
    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that the cartoons are the best bits of the post.
    I think King Uke will love these when he pops by to have a read :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a whole heap of dung - but funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mike
    But have you listened to King Uke's new song yet...or is that what you were commenting on ?-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys! Ha ha... some great cartoons in here and I love the London Zoo photo. I'm inspired...
    Cheers Daz

    ReplyDelete