Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 1, 2013

Just Outside the Box Cartoon

Jessica Watson: 

Finding Point Nemo

I found a great cartoon site the other day while looking for some funny dung beetle pictures -
Just Outside the Box Cartoon
A lot of the jokes at the site are based around Doug the dung-beetle 
and all the s#!+ he gets up to.
But (pardon the pun in advance) I was watching Finding Nemo today and I never noticed the scene where Nemo dares to touch the boat was pronounced "butt" by the fishes in that scene.
I'd only ever seen this movie once before,and that was when it first came out on DVD.
Plus, I wasn't the one who rented it and wasn't paying a lot of attention first time I watched it.
In fact I don't recall half of what went on in this movie,so I either didn't watch it properly, or I have a similar problem to Dory.
I found a cartoon of two sharks eyeing off 
a floating butt in the water at 
Just Outside the Box 
Also, in Finding Nemo Bruce Spence voices one of the three sharks in the movie.
Bruce Spence in a short movie
The Art of Darts & Dying
The Art of Darts & Dying

 Butt (I did it again;-) apart from those coincidences
Just Outside the Box 
is a great cartoon blog and worth a visit or two, or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment