Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 21, 2013

The Munich Surf Open


I was reading about this event in The Wave Watcher's Companion,
but I don't know if it is still on the calendar as an event anymore,
as I can't find anything about a 2013 Munich Surf Open.


Interestingly the wind traveling through a flute being played is supposed to be similar in movement to this river wave according to the author of The Wave Watcher's Companion.

I think if I want to go surfing, I 'll just stick to the Australian coastline where the water is warmer.
Better still, I think I'll just watch the waves from the beach, while catching some nice warm sun and sea air;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment