Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 13, 2013

Pink/Blake/Perry Syncs

"Being a songwriter, you've got to tell good stories, and I tell all the colours of the rainbow, not just the pink ones"
Katy Perry
Irish singer/songwriter Perry Blake

Blake On The Green Bridge Coincidence

At the end of the rainbow there's happiness
And to find it how often Ive tried
But my life is a race, just a wild goose chase
And my dreams have all been denied!

Why have I always been a failure?
What can the reason be?
I wonder if the worlds to blame?
I wonder if it could be me?

Im always chasing rainbows
Watching clouds drifting by!
My schemes are just like all of my dreams
Ending in the sky!

Some fellows look and find the sunshine
I always look and find the rain!
Some fellows make a winning sometime
I never even make a gain!
I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
Blame it on Rio ... and Perry Blake

3 comments:

  1. The problem is: even though "Some fellows look and find the sunshine" they often don't realise what they have found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I put rainbow behind him.
    Just because we search and can't find something doesn't mean it doesn't exist,and usually it is right in front of us all of the time.

    ReplyDelete