Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 21, 2013

Still on the Right Track?

A book I saw for sale on
Heath's Old Wares
website
Heath's Old Wares
Heath's Old Wares is located in 12 Station Street, Bangalow.
I've walked past it many times, but have never ventured in.
It's two doors up from the old Masonic Hall, which is also an antique store now.
Heath's Old Wares sells a bit of everything from old politically incorrect books like the one above;-) 
To old railway benches, bottles, boxes, boating stuff, and old wine corks.
https://www.facebook.com/heathsoldwares/page_ma
Mouse trap?
Manual of the Steam Engine?
That might just come in handy;-)

On the Right Track?

Kevin, Walls and Bridges

 Well, there just had to be something with the name Perry on it in this store, didn't there?
Well, next time I'm in Bangalow I'll be as keen as mustard to get a bargain from this store.
 I also think the phone number of the store is telling me that I'm right on track, too (2).
(02) 6687 2222
Two-two-two-two goes the train?-)
Loco 3237?!

No comments:

Post a Comment