Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 21, 2013

The SYNC Book 2 Syncs

I saw a post by Guillaume Samard on the net today about a piece of his which was published in The SYNC Book 2.
 I knew that I had a piece published in that section somewhere too, so I pulled out my copy of The SYNC Book 2 to find where it was.
It was on the same page as Guillaume's piece, oddly enough.
Alan had asked a heap of Sync-heads to give their prediction of what might happen on Dec 21st 2012, and I had given him a tongue-in-cheek answer using a Peter Carey storyline as my fantasy of what may have already happened.
The funny thing is that I've just seen the 
Byron Bay Writers Festival program and this year 
Peter Carey is going to be there.
How weird is that?
Peter Carey
The Byron Bay Writers Festival
There are a few of my old favourites coming back too, 
like Paul Kelly
"... And There's So Much Water So Close to Home" Paul Kelly

"Fortune Used to Hide in the Palm of His Hand."  
and Steve Bisley.
Bob Dylan and Byron Bay
Time to get a signed copy of Bliss, I think;-)

UPDATE: 22nd June, 2013.

Synchronicity

Timing's Everything

DBC Pierre is going to be there, as well.

3 comments:

  1. Sync Book Syncs are lovely. I've had so many with both vol 1 and 2 that i could start a blog dedicated to it. Here is one that connected me directly to Alan Green, and things got even weirder after that but begin by here. I'll think about starting blogging a bit to tell those funny/syncy stories. http://allthehappycreatures.blogspot.fr/2012/03/re-membering-green-man.html
    Cheers Darren

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Guillaume
    You should start blogging about your syncs,and thanks for breaking me out of FB prison.-)

    ReplyDelete