Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 3, 2013

Artwork from the Byron Bay Writers Festival 2013

Just watching the wheels go round?
Here are some shots I took yesterday at the
Byron Bay Writers Festival.
The solar panels weren't art, but they look like it
Where does the artwork stop, I wonder?
The following photos weren't part of the official artwork,
but they were in the Rainbow Dreaming tent, pictured below.
And the following pictures were in the coffee shop of the resort that adjoins the grounds.

4 comments:

  1. The Byron Bay Writers Festival! Can it be that time of the year again? I know that this is an inspirational event for you Daz, so make sure that you stock up for the year ahead. ;-)

    Loving the artwork... especially from the from the coffeeshop. Art can be anywhere and everywhere. The real magic begins when you start spotting it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies - it seems no time since you've previously mentioned the Byron Festival.

    The 8th picture reminded me of this and also of an image I saw recently on Dixie's blog

    Some great artwork, I think I could have spent some happy time at the Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The art work is just great! And all the other pics - love them. The coffee shop stuff...I think my favorite is the tiger...instant karma is gonna get yo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ King
    The artist that painted the coffee shop pics is Christian Palmer.

    Facebook.com/artbypalmer

    ReplyDelete