Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 19, 2014

The Truth About Veritas

Veritas is a very good magazine content wise, but the latest re-vamped magazine was a huge disappointment to me when EVERY page fell out of the binding.
Thankfully you can get iPad and Android versions of the magazine and if the same things happen as they did with my hard copy, then the future of the magazine is in real trouble.
I don't own any of these devices and would rather read a hard copy ... call me old school ... and a drop-out at that, but I like to turn my own pages ... and have them stay in the magazine.
The magazine's binding is s#ithouse.
What a joke
?!
But like I wrote above, the content is quite good.
I just saw the movie The Secret Life of Walter Mitty just after reading that above story about a New World and saw this poster for the movie.
And then I saw this news story about an Indonesian volcano erupting.
"More than 25,000 people have fled their homes following a series of eruptions and lava flows from a volcano in Indonesia.
Officials say Mount Sinabung on the western island of Sumatra sent hot rocks and ash up to 5,000 metres in the air several times on Saturday."
More than 25,000 flee as Indonesia's Mount Sinabung erupts, spews volcanic ash and lava

Veritas 

Magazine

Brian Creigh, publisher of Veritas Magazine is a great bloke with his heart in the right place and I would love to see him have some luck for once with this magazine.
http://radiooutthere.com/blog/2013/12/20/program-468/
 I just hope its spinal health improves because the magazine does have a good heart in it;-)

1 comment:

  1. Well,here's to spinal health! I like this magazine, too, and had forgotten about it. I read books on my ipad, but not magazines. I like the feel of actual pages.

    ReplyDelete