Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 21, 2014

Precognitive Plane Crash?

I read this interesting post yesterday at Rob and Trish MacGregor's blog -
Synchrosecrets .com

Tuning in?

"Our dog park is across the street from the Aero Club, a suburban community where many houses have hangars and the private airstrip is now paved. 
The flight path to that runway brings many types of planes directly over the dog park.
On February 17, when Rob and I were at the park, an experimental plane – 
like the one depicted above - 
came in very low over the park and dog owners peered upward or ducked. 
Yeah, ducked. 
It was that close. 
Rob said to some people nearby,
“Did you hear about the plane that crashed here?”
What?” I asked. 
“When?”
“Oh, you know, that plane that crashed four or five years ago. 
It’s going to happen again.”
Two people had died in that crash, a man and a woman who had left behind two small children. 
But I was struck that Rob initially referred to it in a way that led me to believe there had been a recent crash.                
The next  morning, the 18th, I dreamed that the
Palm Beech International Airport had changed its flight paths so that planes now came directly over our house. 
In the dream, I saw a twin engine plane lying perilously low and headed straight for our house. I could hear its noisy engines and thought, My God it may hit us.
It didn’t, though, and I woke up and walked out into the kitchen, eager for coffee and food. Rob eventually joined me and I told him about my dream. 
Then forgot it.
At nearly one this afternoon, Rob and I were waiting for a call from Whitley Streiber
We were going to be doing an interview with him about
The Synchronicity Highway.   
Our windows were open, the air here has been cool, and I heard this shrieking chorus of police alarms and commented on it to Rob.
Then we did our interview and I forgot about it until I received a text message from a Karin, a woman I know from the dog park. 
She asked if I’d heard about the plane that had crashed across the street from the dog park. The pilot, she said, was killed. 
It was the experimental plane that had flown in so low the other day. 
The pilot flew for American Airlines and was a friend of our neighbor, 
who is also a pilot for American. 
Precognitive? "

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Daz. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that is was precognitive. The problem with precog info, at least for me, is how do u interpret it?! Could this crash have been prevented if we'd interpreted the signs specifically?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this on Trish & Rob's blog, hadn't seen those photos though.

    Must be precognition.

    ReplyDelete