Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 16, 2014

Iggy Azalea's Dad. Fancy That.

I love this Robert Crumb type artwork by Brendan Kelly and when I saw this cartoon on the back of the Echo newspaper I just had to see more of his artwork and find out who this guy is
The Echo
Boy, was I surprised to find out he is Iggy Azalea's dad.
Fancy that.

Small world indeed.

Fancy Iggy Azalea Being 

From Mullumbimby

inkcream

Mullumbimby, Australia

Iggy Azalea’s dad Brendan Kelly 

penned dirty children’s books

Flying Guitars by 

This cartoon above reminds me of a photo I took at a
Steely Dan/Steve Winwood concert in 2011 of a flock of birds flying towards Byron Bay (Mullumbimby?) in what appeared to be to me an electric guitar formation.
Higher Love?
Click on photo to make bigger

Mullumbimby Now and Then


6 comments:

  1. Ha ha. Great stuff! A toad with a ukulele! Love this artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put that toad pic in just for you KU.I knew you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great art work and it certainly is a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly is Mike.
    I left a link to Barry Eaton's Radio program on one of your recent blog posts.Barry lives and broadcasts his show from Mullumbimby,as well.

    ReplyDelete