Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 22, 2014

Erich Von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods to be Rebooted?

I have just read Loren Coleman's new post -
Chariots of the Gods Screenwriter John Fasano, 52, Dies
where he writes about the death of John Fasano who was in the midst of adapting Erich Von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods into a major motion picture.
John Fasano making the
 sign of the monolith?
This is the first time I have heard about the Chariots of the Gods reboot, and it strikes me as a little creepy that Chariots of the Gods was the next movie I had planned to watch on my computer tonight.
 
I have a stack of my favourite DVDs sitting in a bookshelf next to my computer and only just realized the other day that I could watch them on my computer, as it has a hidden CD slot on the side, which I had forgotten about until last weekend.
I knew it played music CDs, but I didn't realize it played movies as well, until I put one in to see if it would last weekend.
I have only just started watching movies on my computer and so far, I have only watched Infinity and The Tree of Life (last night) but was planning on watching Chariots of the Gods next, hopefully tonight.
Then I see this post of Loren Coleman's this morning.
Weird!
I was in the middle of writing my next post about an experience I had about making pancakes on the weekend and these cards jokingly synching with that task.
I also noticed apart from the space imagery on the front of the deck, that on the back it states, "printed on 52 high-quality cards".
What age did John Fasano  pass away at?
Update: 23rd July, 2014
I was reading an old post of mine today which focused on the movie Tombstone and I see that John Fasano was involved in its filming.
The Greatest Show on Earth ... Now Showing

1 comment: