Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 18, 2015

Leigh McCloskey: The Hieroglyph of the Human Soul

I came across this interesting artist 
(Leigh J McCloskey) at Whitley Strieber's site a while back and really like what he has to say in the above You Tube, so I thought I would re-post it here, as I have been moving house this week and don't have the time, or energy to write some of the posts that I have been planning to write ... and there are a lot of them banking up at the moment, which I feel I need to write ... so stay tuned.
Leigh as Mitch Cooper in the TV show 'Dallas'
I've been told by my friend Andrew West Griffin that Leigh was a heartthrob star on 'Dallas' in the 1980's. 
He played Mitch Cooper in that show.
I was never into 'Dallas' and I'm still not, but I find his artwork and explanations of his artwork fascinating and worth checking out.
And on a synchy note, as I told my blogging friend Loren COLEMAN,
Leigh played a character named Lee COLEMAN in an episode of 'Bones' -
The Truth in the Myth
 "A TV show host who systematically exposed fraud and superstition is killed in a forest where he intended to disprove the existence of the Latin-American mythological 'goat-thief', at first sight in the way the fable creature strikes. 
Suspects include parties he exposed but also professional rivals. 
Booth patiently sits trough Bones' pitiful attempt to practice humor and welcomes her explanation for his sole 'cryptozoological' encounter with an apparent yeti."
Looks like Loren already knew about the show anyway - 
L. Coleman Appears On "Bones"
Loren Coleman’s comprehensive blog -  
CryptoZooNews
 

1 comment: