Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 27, 2015

Pan and the Esoteric Journey of the Dreamer: Conscious Movie Review

"
Peter is spirited away to the astral realms of the dream space, aka Neverland - where he learns how to create and fly as he awakens within the dream and reconnects with the spiritual Mother."
My sync-head blogging friend Brendon posted this enlightening movie review this morning, and I thought it was a pretty good review, so I decided to post it here.
I'm going to go and see this at the cinema again tomorrow, before its run finishes. 
The ironic thing was I went to see this movie in 3-D with my sons at a late-night session, but ironically, I was so tied that I couldn't stay awake, so I keep drifting in and out of the movie. 
It seemed like a good movie; I just couldn't stay awake for the life of me. 
We only went to see it because my older son used to teach the actor's (who plays Peter) mother, how to use her Apple computer when my son used to work for Apple
My son used to teach Levi's first agent, as well. 
Six Degrees?
And on a personally synchy note I see that Levi Miller is going to be the star of the next Red Dog movie.
Levi Miller will play Mick, a boy living
on a
Pilbara cattle station in the 1960s
Red Dog/Blue Dog Sync
Small world indeed.
Red Dog prequel Blue Dog begins filming in the Pilbara

No comments:

Post a Comment