Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 18, 2015

Aboriginal Spirit Oracles

Someone was wondering what the artwork was that was sitting in front of my Starr print on my bookshelf in a photo from my last post.
A Paris Peace from Starr to Share
My Aboriginal Spirit Oracle cards
So, I thought it was worthy of a post to tell other readers who may have been wondering the same question.
They are a deck of cards known as the 
Aboriginal Spirit Oracle
It's a deck that I picked up on my Byron Bay trip that I wrote about in this post a while back -
Synchronicity: The Unifying Connection?
I bought them from a shop called Planet Corroboree, which is at the entrance to the Byron Community Theatre
I felt drawn to this deck after seeing the wonderful artwork on the cards.
They seemed to speak to me on some inner level.
There are 40 cards in a wooden box, along with a guidebook on how to use them and an explanation for each card.
They aren't Tarot cards, and you can use them in various ways, but I chose to do a variation of one of the exercises in the book, by choosing three cards.
A card to represent my past.
My past?
Hmm? Maybe?
Left click to make image bigger, if you can't read it.
A card to represent the present.

My present?
Hmm? Maybe?
Click to make image bigger, if you can't read it.
And a card to represent my future.

My future?
Could be?
Left click to make image bigger, if you can't read it.
I have to say that those three cards did feel right on a gut level, so I was impressed from the get-go with my new cards.

You can also draw a card each day if you want to do that for some daily guidance, for instance I drew this card today (below) while wondering if I will ever live down in the Byron Bay area.
Is that the Cape Byron Lighthouse?
Left click to make image bigger, if you can't read it.
I love this deck of cards, as they really seem to speak to me on an inner level.
You can buy a deck of these cards on the internet, if you can't make it down to Byron Bay, as there seem to be plenty of places selling them if you do a Google search.
And if they don't work for you on an oracle level, they will still make some lovely Australian art to sit on a bookcase, coffee table, or desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment