Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 12, 2016

Are the Owls What They Seem?

Tracey Keller's owl painting
On Australia Day I received a comment on my post titled by Jean who said she represented Tracey Keller, and that Tracey wanted me to get in touch with her -
How It Feels??? Synchronistic That's How! (Part 2)
Jean had obviously spotted the goldfish painting I had been using since I started writing my blog and had featured in that post.
 At first, I thought it might just be a spammer trying to trick me into giving my e-mail address out to them, so I went through Tracey Keller's website contact address and asked her if it was legit.
Turned out it was, and we had a few e-mail exchanges between us where Tracey said if there were any paintings of hers I would like to write about, feel free to do so.
When I told Tracey that I had a goldfish print hanging on my wall of hers that I had featured in a post about monkeys and UFOs of all things, I sent Tracey a link to the post to have a look at the print.
The UFO Monkey Puzzle
Click image to make bigger,
or click link to go to
Tracey's blog
I said that I just happened to be reading her blog and noticed her story behind the owl painting of hers and said I wouldn't mind writing a post on the owl theme, as a guy in The United States just released a book about owls being messengers, although he seemed to be saying that these were screen memories of alien encounters probably.

Tracey seemed to think that was an interesting theory of Mike Clelland's but didn't say anything more about her owl painting story one way, or the other.
I told Tracey that I had never really seen an owl close up in real life, but I find the owl stories intriguing, nonetheless.
An owl at the Animal "Fun Park"
on Friday that I snapped
Fast forward to last Friday when I headed down to Byron Bay for a Shamanic conference at Starseed Gardens, and to catch a
Daniel Pinchbeck talk on Friday night after checking in to my motel room that I had booked for two nights.
Daniel Pinchbeck on Friday night at Somara
Macadamia Castle and Animal Fun Park
I got down to Byron Bay a few hours early before I could check in to my motel room, so I decided to check out the new section of highway that goes from Byron Bay to Ballina while looking for a place to get a late breakfast.

I noticed a sign for the Macadamia Castle and Animal Fun Park and remembered seeing an ad in a magazine about the pancakes and all-day breakfasts that they served there, so took the exit to go get some breakfast.
As I pulled into the Macadamia Castle and Animal Fun Park I wondered what I was going to do for the next few hours before going to check in to my motel and I thought, why not buy a ticket for the Animal Farm and just walk around looking at the animals, since I had never been in there before, and after-all I was going to a weekend shamanic conference anyway, so why not see what the animals there had to offer me.
And while I would have to write a bigger post to cover all the animals I encountered there that day, I was surprised to stumble across the owls there and see just how haunting their eyes look in real life.
Another owl at the Animal "Fun Park"
on Friday that I snapped
And another two owls I snapped on
Friday at the
Animal Fun Park
But the real weird part of the day was when I arrived early at Starseed Gardens for the Daniel Pinchbeck talk and decided to go and check out the paintings in the gallery.
The Paulie Mann sticker I bought
 Friday night at
Somara
There were paintings and prints hanging on the wall by an artist named Paulie Mann and there were three paintings of his that I really liked, but there was one of them that I really liked called "Ascension Owl", which I ended up buying a print of to take home and frame for my wall.
Paulie Mann's "Ascension owl" and 
other prints I bought at Somara
I also bought Paulie Mann's "Avatara" sticker, plus a few other artists prints who's work I liked. 

When I went to pay for my prints a young lady told me if I wanted the artist who made Ascension Owl to sign it, he could, because that's the guy who is serving you now.
So, I had a good chat to Paulie about how I really like his work and especially his Ascension Owl painting.
I then went on to tell him how a guy in The United States had written a book about owls being messengers and maybe also screen memories from an alien encounter.
Paulie told me how he was really into stuff like that, and told me that while he didn't see a UFO he did once step into a green beam of light in a paddock at night, but couldn't see if anything was attached to it.
He told me some other related stories, but I can't quite remember what he said in regard to the green beam and the visions he had. 
At least now when I look at Ascension Owl I'll have a memory of buying that print off the artist that made it ... and it won't be a screen memory;-)
And if you would like to get a Tracey Keller owl print, you can buy them from her website by clicking the link below - 
And if you would like to buy any of Paulie Mann's great artwork head to his internet shop at this link -
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/GalacticSeed

3 comments:

  1. I've been listening to the Twin Peaks soundtracks today and am just now reaching page 100 in this very book.

    Poor owls, trapped in that Black Lodge. The pancakes section must have been the White Lodge.

    It's midnight here, but now all this night owl wants is damn fine coffee, pancakes, and maybe a pet owl to finish reading this book with.

    Ascension Owl is pretty great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Daz, these owls are beautiful! And how was the weekend on shamanism?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've have a few more posts to write about that weekend, so I won't give too much away just yet Trish, so stay tuned for more, as they say in TV land.

    ReplyDelete