Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 27, 2016

Eat It?!

If you haven't eaten it, please don't
 
drop it down the tube?!
When I was hiking the Mt. Kosciusko summit trail last week I came to the last public toilets before the top and decided to take a pit stop before proceeding to the top.
The highest public toilets in Australia?
But when I opened the lid of the toilet, I saw the sticker in the photo above which read, "If you haven't eaten it, please don't drop it down the tube".
I thought that there was no way I was going to do number 2s in here, since the toilet paper was bad enough on the taste buds without having to eat anything else that might have to go down that tube;-)
Hikers on the summit of Mt. Kosciusko last Thursday
I just couldn't help wondering how many of these hikers had used the toilets on their way up, and if I should start handing out breath-mints:-)

I guess it's all downhill from this point on?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment