Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 11, 2016

Interesting Public Sculpture

I came across this Interesting Sculpture in front of the Port Macquarie public library when my curiosity had gotten the better of me and drew me to it when walking past.
I had originally spotted another familiar artwork when driving past and had stopped to get photos of it before stumbling across the sculpture outside the library while walking back to my car. 
The 'X-files' quote I put to an image
 from
'Alice in Wonderland'.
The original artwork that caught my eye was the inter-dimensional cat from Disney's version of Alice in Wonderland painted on a substation outside the Port Macquarie public library, a similar image I've used on my sidebar to this blog for quite awhile.
Essential Energy?!
I thought it was interesting that the inter-dimensional cat was on an "essential energy" substation, as well.
The sculpture  though reminded me of a lot of Halfasheep's videos where he talks about the four around the one in occult rituals to represent inter-dimensional elemental spirits.
I'm kind of sorry that I didn't get some closer shots of the symbols on the various planets of the sculpture.
I also thought it was rather synchy that Moby Dick was painted next to the cat, as when my divorce was finalized, I went and saw the Chris Hemsworth movie about how the Moby Dick novel came to be written from a real-life event.
I also had bought a bottle of Tasmania's 'Devil's Corner' sparking wine which pictured a shipwreck on the label, to "celebrate" my divorce, as it felt like I had been through a shipwreck that year and since it was 2015 and the number 15 card in the tarot deck was the devil's card and my chains of 25 years were now officially broken by my wife, it seemed rather fitting to me.
Actually, it's kind of ironic that the devil card is #15 and my divorce was finalized in 2015 after remembering the first fancy dress party we ever attended as a couple we were dressed in convict uniforms and Van Demon's land (Tasmania) was a major convict settlement (so was Port Macquarie)
Good choice of wine then it seems.
I just realized it is her birthday today, which I had forgotten about till seeing the date of this post up the top, I swear ... and am swearing now;-)   
Port Macquarie is also a whale watching town, when the whales are migrating up and down the coast of Australia.
A place in Port Macquarie for married couples
 to watch life go by
?-)
Or to look out for other shipwrecks on the horizon?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment