Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 27, 2016

Kelly MacLean [TAO OF COMEDY] Podcast

Great idea for a podcast I think where comedian Kelly MacLean interviews other comedians about their comedy careers, life and spiritual beliefs ... if any, and I like the few podcasts that I have listened to so far on Kelly's podcast site.
TAO OF COMEDY – EP. 21PETE HOLMES
I listened to Kelly's latest podcast with Pete Holmes first and then went back to her first podcast where she interviews Barry Katz and then to her second interview with Barry in podcast number 9.
THE TAO OF COMEDY – EP. 1BARRY KATZ
THE TAO OF COMEDY – EP. 9BARRY KATZ: THE SEQUEL
I found out about Kelly's show from listening to a podcast at Noah Lampert's 'Synchronicity' podcast site where Noah had Kelly on as a guest -
SYNCHRONICITY – EP. 48KELLY MACLEAN [TAO OF COMEDY]
Kelly's show is good at the moment, but I think this show has great potential for the future and I think it will boom as her catalogue of comedians grow and share their stories.
Take a listen and I think you will find it quite interesting.
I'll be listening to the rest of them throughout the week now that I have listened to all of the podcasts that are so far up at Noah Lampert's 'Synchronicity' podcast site.

No comments:

Post a Comment