Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 19, 2016

Synchronicity – Ep. 25 – Biet Simkin

Wow! 
This was one great podcast in my opinion.
Synchronicity – Ep. 25Biet Simkin
I'm always skeptical of anyone who claims to be a shaman, but after listening to this podcast and hearing Biet's track 'Si Do Hymn', I bought her album, 'The Lunar' on iTunes and played it while sipping a glass of red wine while resting in an armchair and letting the music wash over me and it felt healing to me, so maybe she is a shaman.
And I found her doing a Leonard Cohen song on You Tube, which is kind of fitting considering Leonard Cohen passed the same month I heard Biet's Synchronicity podcast interview
Hitting Rock Bottom Then Hitting Upon Her Highest Self: Biet Simkin 
Biet Simkin is an interesting person to listen too on many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment