Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 12, 2016

The Elephant in the Room on 9/11

Does that elephant look a little like Trump to you?
The American election was held on 9/11 in Australia, that's because we are a day ahead of the USA and we write our dates like the British here in Australia, so 11/9 is 9/11 for the people in the land down-under.

I saw a carton of Elephant Beer from Denmark in my local bottle-shop and since I have never seen cartons of this beer for sale before I decided to buy one.
I had written about the Danish connections in my post about making the film from the book, 'The Light Between Oceans' here - 
The Light Between Oceans
The weird thing though is that I was drinking a few of these beers throughout the USA election day coverage in Australia, which as I wrote before was on 9/11 over on this side of the planet. 
And the more I looked at the elephant on the bottle, the more it looked like Trump to me.
I then realized that the Republican mascot is an elephant, so that was quite a coincidence.
I then thought wouldn't it be funny if Trump won by the end of the day.
The answer to my question would sink in later on in the day and the answer to my question was, "no, it wouldn't be funny if Trump won the election".

No comments:

Post a Comment