Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 3, 2016

Halfasheep's 'Aware of Gates' Video

This is a cracker from Halfasheep, one of my favourite videos from him in a long while.
I haven't heard of Peter Maxwell Slattery, although he seems genuine enough ... although a touch eccentric when I just looked up a video he has on his home page, but I am aware of Laszlo Novak and I trust his sincerity.
Laszlo Novak, UFOs and Ghosts
Keep this stuff coming Halfasheep.
Interesting stuff.
And I see that Halfasheep has a new You Tube channel that looks interesting also.

UPDATE: 
I see that Halfasheep is leaving You Tube to place his videos on another platform, and I don't blame him either.
Google have destroyed You Tube with their greed, $ince buying the platform, and it's only getting worse, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment