Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 9, 2017

Chair-ish the Moment

One book that I have never been able to clear from my life's bookshelf is Ram Dass's book 'Be Here Now'.
It's a book I bought and read as a teenager and have tried to clear from my real-life bookshelf twice only to buy another copy soon after giving my older copy away.
Just like the present moment it's something I just can't get rid of ... pardon the pun;-)
I guess the thing that really gets my goat is the subject of gurus, I like the idea of a guru as much as Donald Trump likes the idea of Democratic voters.
But I guess just like Donald, I'll have to learn to live with them, but it doesn't mean I have to like it:-)
And on the subject of Donald Trump, if you don't laugh you will cry, so here are some of my favorite chair jokes to keep you in the moment and hopefully stop you and myself from cutting our wrists, because this moment is all we really have when you think about it.
Can you tell that I'm a Seahawks fan?-)
WTF am I? 
Sometimes "being here now" is a pain in the ass

No comments:

Post a Comment