Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 30, 2017

Fibonacci, French Food and Synch?

I've been reading a French food book that I bought a couple of years ago from an Aldi supermarket and I only started reading it over the Christmas period because I saw the rooster on the cover and because the Year of the Rooster was approaching I decided this was a sign to read it now, if I was ever going to sit down and read it.
Rabbit is classed as poultry in
France according to this book
The French are the world's leading
exporters of chicken
apparently 
I have never been one for French cooking, probably because I don't eat pig meat, but the idea of frog's legs and snails has always put me off as well.
I was also inspired to read my French food book after having rented the DVD of 'Julie & Julia' out after seeing Amy Adams in the movie 'Arrival'.
Snails in snail shells at The Petit Snail restaurant,Byron Bay
I decided that I might give snails a try if I can find a good French restaurant I could go to and remembered that there was one in Byron Bay by the name of 'The Petit Snail', so I looked up their menu on the net which had pictures of the food, as well.
As I was reading the menu at The Petit Snail, I noticed they had a Fibonacci spiral as their logo.
I then went to check the ABC news headlines and saw this story in a sidebar at the ABC site -
How Fibonacci and the golden ratio can make your garden beautiful
I wondered if a garden like that would be an attraction for snails;-)
What I also found amusing was that my French food book tells me that the French use more cooking oil in their food than butter and margarine combined, and that sunflower oil is by far the most popular when it comes to French cooking.
I then see the above photo on the ABC news site of the Fibonacci sequence in nature with the picture of the sunflower and the pinecone.
The pinecone of course has long been a symbolic representation of the pineal gland in the human brain in esoteric circles ... or should I say spirals?-) 
I'm yet to try the snails, but this book sure is becoming an eye opener for me when it comes to the way of life that is hidden all around us that we mainly take for granted.
Food for thought?
Food, Drink and Spirits
Bon AppΓ©tit.

UPDATE: 2017
A Crow, Six Snails and an Ant

No comments:

Post a Comment