Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 16, 2017

Thank Heavens ... Father Bob's Not Dead

I woke up this morning and checked the post stats on my blog for the day and saw that two of my old Father Bob posts had unusually high hit rates for the day, which in my mind could only mean one thing ... Father Bob was "gone", and people were Googling the internet for information on how he was "gone".
In (Saint) Bob We Trust
Saint Bob
I then started Googling the web and looking up news sites to see what was happening.
I couldn't find anything at all about FB (and I'm not referring to Face-book when I type FB;-).
I thought that I should check FB's Twitter feed, knowing Father Bob is a Tweet addict and that if there were no recent posts on there, he must be "gone", or in a coma.
I'll bet Saint Frances would have loved Twitter;-)
Turns out the ABC had played 'In Bob We Trust' last night on Free to air TV, which must have been the reason for the high hits last night on those posts.
I'd hate to see the hit rate on those posts if FB had of departed the earth last night.
Reading through one old post I remembered Adam Driver was born on November 19th and looked up IMDB to see what movies he was starring in soon and I see that he plays a Catholic priest in the upcoming movie 'Silence'.
I could never see Father Bob starring in a movie called 'Silence';-)
If you want to watch 'In Bob We Trust' you can catch it at the ABC iView site until January 29th, 2017 at this link -
In Bob We Trust
I see Father Bob has a Gofundme page to raise funds for a "hopemobile" and he would have to have created it on my ex-wife's birthday of the 11th of May, wouldn't he?-)
Good to see that you are still kicking Father Bob ... and there is still time to convert you to a decent football club like the Brisbane Lions and/or the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment