Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 28, 2017

Those Conspiracy Guys and the Ouija Board

I was trying to write a blogpost this morning about the 'Bee Gees' living in the Brisbane suburb of Cribb Island, which no longer exists due to Cribb Island being reclaimed in the 70s to expand the Brisbane Airport.
Update: March 30th, 2017
Here is that finished post -
The World of the Gibbs and Cribb Island
I was also listening to a pod-cast about the Ouija Board on my iPad in the background -
Could these guys find any more
creepier
Ouija Boards than these?
But what got me was when I was looking for an image on Google for the Bee Gees at Cribb Island by keying in "Bee Gees+Cribb Island"I got this image on the first page -
Which was from a blog post called,'Stayin'Alive' at a blog named 'Arnold Zwicky's Blog'.
The post was about the play on words between Ouija (often pronounced wee-gee) vs. Bee Gee.
I thought this was a bizarre synch, since I was listening to a podcast about the Ouija board.
'Those Conspiracy Guys' Makes You Tink, I Think;-)
I have never in my life used a Ouija board, even though I do own a keyring sized functioning board, which hangs on my key rack with my keys and other nick-nacks. 
My Ouija board keyring hanging on my key rack
I don't see anything evil about a Ouija board, even though I would probably never use one.
To me it's just a tool like any other tool, like a pen and paper to use for automatic writing.
It's like the old saying about guns.
But having said that I wouldn't let a young child mess around playing with a gun, Ouija board ... or a cell phone.
A Ouija board is just a communication tool like a cell phone, the difference is though that a phone is for communicating with the living, although both devices are capable of getting in touch with some real evil souls out there.
I was wondering if there was some way of turning your phone into a Ouija board and sure enough you can buy a Ouija app at iTunes -
The only Ouija Board that actually listens to your voice! 
Ask any question and wait for a spirit or ghost to respond!
Looks like I was wrong about the phone only connecting with the living.
But not only that, but now the NSA can tap into your conversations with your departed loved ones, as well;-)
I have to say that after listening to 'The Conspiracy Guys' talk on the Ouija Board I'd have to agree with their conclusions about the board, but I had to laugh when I saw the related articles (pictured above) on that podcast page.
There is an app besides the Ouija app for communicating with Trump, it's called Twitter, but maybe a Ouija Board might be more effective ... as for The Vatican ... good luck with any communication device;-)
Should I have a coffee?
Yes or No?
If No maybe some spirits, then?-)
That's not my coffee table pictured above, by the way, if I wanted creepy furniture in my house, I'd go shopping at IKEA;-)
I thought it was weird how 'The Conspiracy Guys' had a picture of a Ouija Board over an upside-down pentagram with a statue of Bastet at the top of the board, probably to make the board look like evil satanic worshipers are using it to talk to Satan or demons.
The top shelf above my computer with
the cat statue and a few other things
As I have a gold coloured statue of Bastet above my computer, not because I worship Bastet, or Satan, it's because I like cats and synchronicity.
There is a scarab beetle around the cat's neck and if you know anything about synchronicity and Jung, then you'll know the story about the Scarab beetle
Personally though, I think you don't need a Ouija board to contact spirits, because if the good spirits want to give you a message, they won't SPELL it out for you, they'll send you signs more likely.
In fact, if you follow your heart and keep your eyes open you'll find things fall into place and point you in the right direction much better than a group of letters can SPELL out to you by someone, or something you don't really know anything about, even if it may well be Grandma.
The point is it could be the big bad wolf saying it's Grandma ... how would you know that it's not?
"Spell can refer to the magic words you say, or it can describe being under the influence of those words
You probably don’t encounter many magic spells in real life, but the word is often used figuratively to describe those times when you feel like a magical power controls your action.
Of course, this word can also mean the verb "to spell" which refers to reciting the letters in a word, like the competitive spellers in a spelling bee."
I prefer those little signs where you are thinking of a song that is dear to you for some reason and then you switch on a radio station and there it is playing across the airwaves.
I used to listen to the above station in my kitchen when doing the dishes, or cooking dinner and the amount of times this would happen to me was insane.
But I've had to find a new station to listen to since they have become a talk-back station re-branded as Talking Lifestyle 882.
I liked when I heard the DJ who was working the last shift on the Sunday morning before Magic 882 was about to turn into Talking Lifestyle 882 the next day and he chose the song from the movie soundtrack of 'Midnight Cowboy', 'Everybody's Talking' (the song later appeared in the 1994 film Forrest Gump and is also on the film's soundtrack albumto give a little backhand message to his soon to be old boss about what he thought of how successful the new talk-back format was going to be.
Good luck with the talk-back format when there are so many podcasts to listen to on your iPad these days.
Ironically Magic 882 was once known as 4BH, which is the station that gave the Bee Gees their big break when they were living at Redcliffe.
Bee Gees Barry Gibb Comes
Home for
Redcliffe Festival
I remember being disappointed getting an e-mail from Bluesfest telling me that Barry Gibb had cancelled his Bluesfest gig and Australian tour for 2017 knowing that I wouldn't probably get another chance to see Barry play live in my lifetime, but in late February I got another e-mail telling me Neil Finn and his band had replaced Barry on Easter Monday.
Being a much bigger fan of 'Crowded House' and 'Split Enz' than the 'Bee Gees' and never having seen Neil play live (I had seen Tim play live years ago) I was over the moon at the news and it seemed right in some cosmic way to me.
I went downstairs after reading that e-mail to wash up some dishes, switched the radio on and the song playing was 'Crowded House's 'It's Only Natural'.
That was my last WTF moment involving the Magic 882 radio station ... which seemed only natural in a way;-)
But you don't need a station named Magic 882 to hear songs that have just come into your head and then hear it on the air.
I swapped to 4KQ after Magic 882 went to talk-back and it happens just as much to me.
It's a lot like Andras Jones 'Radio8ball' show where you seem to get the right answer from a synchronistic song.
I have nothing against Ouija boards, but I would rather let the universe send me messages in more mystical and magical ways.
I don't need some spirit to spell things out to me who may just be trying to bum-steer me or pretend that they know more than they really do about life.
I just wonder how many Ouija board owners ever got any real benefit out of using their board.

No comments:

Post a Comment