Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 23, 2017

AYAHUASCA: Into The Dark Abyss?

I listened/watched a few good talks about ayahuasca yesterday.
One at 'Rune Soup' where Gordon White interviewed Dr Beatriz Labate, whose book pictured above is ironically available from Amazon.
TALKING AYAHUASCA WITH DR BEATRIZ LABATE
I also watched an interesting video by 'Your Mate Tom' about his ayahuasca visions called -
AYAHUASCA: Into The Dark Abyss
And another one featuring a psychologist who went to South America to try the spew brew.
After just having finished reading the bloody horrible fiction book that Mother Ayahuasca told Graham Hancock to write, ‘Entangled’, I vowed never to touch the stuff, as long as I live.
Entangled?
Bia’s talk was a good one though and has helped to quell my PTSD from reading Graham’s book
So, if I can just get past my fear of the Amazon jungle with all those caymans, anacondas, and piranhas waiting for me in the river for when I fall out of the boat, plus my fear of choking on my own spew while tripping out on the brew of the vine of souls, then I might just give it a shot one day.
But I doubt that I will.
I like how Graham speculates that the red-headed Neanderthals were spiritual beings who mated with humans before becoming extinct.
Apparently, we all have a certain amount of Neanderthal genes in our own genes.
"Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them."
I just thought I would Chuck that one in;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment