Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 27, 2017

Life Force and the Life After Death Force?

I listened to two podcasts that both came out today that explored similar themes synchronistically enough.
Life forces.
One was Gordon White's talk with Dave Lee, author of 'Life Force' -
TALKING CHAOS MAGIC AND BREATHWORK WITH DAVE LEE
 And the other was Noah Lampert's talk with Dr. Eben Alexander about Eben's NDE experience -
SYNCHRONICITY #95LIFE BEYOND DEATH WITH DR. EBEN ALEXANDER
I haven't read Dave's or Eben's books yet, but once I get through the hundred or more books laying on my dresser and bookshelf, those two will be next on my list.
I think the two podcasts complement each other in many ways.

UPDATE: July 29th, 2017
Here's another podcast show you can add to the above, which I heard this morning -
18.04 MU Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment