Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 24, 2017

Nevermore, or Tomorrow? Ravens Can Plan Ahead?

I wrote about listening to the last episode of 'Mysterious Universe' in series 17 of their posts when the MU guys were taking about the 'Hunt for the Skinwalker' book and the Skinwalker Ranch -
The Hunt for the Skinwalker and the How and Why We Don't Know Dick About the Phenomena
I then listened to their first podcast in series 18 about two weeks ago and it was about a book written by a guy named Garrett M. Graff called 'Raven Rock' -
18.01 – MU Podcast
The funny thing though was I saw an article about the intelligence of Ravens right after listening to that podcast -
"A study published today in Science adds an especially impressive twist: Ravens can plan for future needs that they never encounter in nature, suggesting intelligence may arise predictably from conditions that occurred multiple times across the tree of life."
Anyone who's been following my blog would know how smart I think crows and ravens are and how much I like these birds -
On the Road with Corvids
So, I thought it was pretty synchy that the article about the ability of ravens to plan ahead and the podcast about Raven Rock came out a week apart of each other.
I also thought it was funny to come across this screenshot of Garret (who I noticed has green eyes;-) on ET:-)
Green Eyes, a Marker of Alien Hybridity?!
The ravens aren't what they seem maybe?-)
I wonder if ravens are considered songbirds?
If so, did they originate in Australia with their other corvid cousins, as well?
A butcher bird friend of mine from Byron Bay
The World's Songbirds Originated in Australia?!
I also caught this great little podcast today about riddles and it involved a raven, as well -
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

No comments:

Post a Comment