Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 18, 2017

Ride 2 Work Day?! 4 Get It Maybe ... Get It?-)

Today, October 18th in Australia is National Ride2Work Day I see in the news today.
But I also saw this article about singer Ed Sheeran's biking accident -
UK singer Ed Sheeran tells fans of bike accident, arm injury
National Ride2Work Day organizers must be cursing the timing of Ed's break from his music schedule ... pardon the pun, but I couldn't resist it.
Luckily for me I don't have a job to go to at the moment ... or a bike to ride, either.
I have no desire to ride one either since turning 50, because if my heart doesn't kill me while I'm riding my bike on the roads, I'm pretty sure some nut-bag motorist who is either drunk or on their phone, or both, will.
Car allegedly doing U-turn hits group of River Loop cyclists in Brisbane's West End
Ride 2 Work Day is not 4 me, as I can think of easier ways of killing myself, if I wanted to.
And as for riding motorbikes go ... .4GETTHAT2!
Gerard Butler Says 'Painful' Motorcycle Crash Made Him 'Appreciate How Precious Life Is'
And walking around town isn't much safer these days, either.
Someone needs to start up a 'Stay in Bed Day' I say.
Bed-In for Peace de John Lennon et Yoko Ono
Oh, yeah, I forgot, someone already did.
Although that may not be such a good idea, either;-)
Bed bugs populations are rising; scientists suggest doing your washing to avoid an attack

No comments:

Post a Comment