Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 17, 2018

From Micro New Moon to Super Blue/Blood Moon?

I don't know that much about astrology, but going from a Micro New Moon to a Super Blue/Blood Moon doesn't sound too good to me on a gut level.
Magical and Micro Moons of 2018?
And of course, January 8th was Elvis Presley's and David Bowie's birthday, so it's always a big month of the year.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the next two weeks bring us, if nothing but a Super Blue/Blood Moon at the end of it all.
The Micro New Moon does seem to be heralding in the start of the 'Cryptocaplyse' though.
Cryptosynchronicity and the Two Sides of the Bitcoin?
So far, my gut feeling has saved me a lot of money and I have a gut feeling that I should keep following my gut;-)
Blue Comet, Blue Moon And A Lunar Eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment