Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 20, 2018

A THC Talk with Lupa Greenwolf about Animal Magic and Totems

I enjoyed this talk between Greg and Lupa and while my idea about the animal world and animal communication and totems may be a little different to Lupa's view on the subject (I like birds a lot more than she does by the sounds of it) I still found the talk fascinating.
Lupa Greenwolf | Animal Magic, Neo-Paganism, & Connecting With Totems
I wouldn't mind reading a few books of Lupa's on the subjects she talks about in the podcast, as well.
Lupa has some cool artwork, too.
And maybe Elsa Pataky deserves a Ball Python Pendant after her brave battle with a snake she found in her bathroom recently;-)
Chris Hemsworth's wife Elsa Pataky wrangles a snake in their bathroom
Elsa was in the movie 'Snakes on a Plane', so she should be used to having snakes around her by now:-)
My tip is to make friends with the birds in your own backyard and they'll take care of your snake problem ... well most times, that is.
Twitching in My Backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment